2007 Breast Cancer 3 Day

Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's the little things in life...

I went back in for more labs today and was pleased to hear that my white count is now up to 5. That is in the range of a normal, healthy person again. My red count and platelets are still a little low, but they are rising also due to the shots. I was so happy to hear they weren't going to poke me again today! It's the little things that I'm thankful for these days. I now get the weekend off and go back on Monday for labs. Dad is coming down this weekend and we are very excited to see him, but sad Becky can't make it. We will hopefully be able to make it up for Christmas. We will just have to take it day by day. For now, I am healthy and feeling good. It should be a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Fran, you amaze me. You have always been such a special person. I remember when you were really young and went through so much. God is so faithful and never changes, as He was with you before He is with you now. The girls and I pray for your healing and for the opportunity you have been given to share your faith.

    Blessings, Ronda (Whiteley) Ferguson

    ReplyDelete