2007 Breast Cancer 3 Day

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tomorrow's the big day

Tomorrow is the big day. I get my new "girls" at 8 a.m. While I am excited about the reconstruction, I am more excited about the fact that this is the end. Tomorrow is the last step in my cancer journey.

I have been taking Tamoxifen for about 2 weeks now and seem to be tolerating it quite well. I have had a few hot flashes, but I'm not sure if it is menopause or the medicine. I am happy to say if this is all the medicine does to me then I am VERY HAPPY to take it each day.

I will post again as soon as I feel up to it.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 18, 2006

    I was just checking in to let you know that I'll be joining your loved ones in prayer as you approach your reconstruction tomorrow. Praying for peace of heart and mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran! I was checking in and wondering how you are doing these days?

    ReplyDelete